This Week (And Last) On Fashion Me Fabulous
As Seen On TV: There is a lot to watch in the fashion world this month. Project Runway All Stars crowned a winner. (See our Finale Part One coverage too). And Fashion Star debuted on NBC.
The Hunger Games: See our Panem fashion inspirations, and tell us if you Love or Loathe The Hunger Games merchandising. Plus, check out this Etsy shop full of book-inspired jewelry including designs from The Hunger Games and Harry Potter.
Spring Has Sprung: Shop for bird prints, delicate special occasion accessories from Twigs & Honey on Etsy, and spring dresses. Also, hop along with these cute Easter bunny alternatives in Project Design.
Ratings & Reviews: Tell us what you think of wild fashion week makeup. Read our review of Old Navy Sweetheart Jeans.
Picks & Pink: See our pick of the week--fish scale shoes for the gumshoe in all of us. And get some tips for wearing pink.
Paris Fashion Week
- Alexander McQueen Fall Winter 2012
- The Japanese
- Giambattista Valli, Pedro Lourenço, Paco Rabanne
- Haider Ackermann, YSL, Rue du Mail
- Mugler, Gareth Pugh, Rick Owens
- Balmain, Christian Dior, Viktor & Rolf
- Balenciaga, Dries van Noten, Akris
- Jean Paul Gaultier, Manish Arora, Vivienne Westwood
- Chanel, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton
- John Galliano, Miu Miu, Lanvin