This Week On Fashion Me Fabulous
Spooked: Now that it's October, we're already review our ideas for Halloween Costumes (stay tuned for more ideas). If you're looking for a romantic and fabulous period costume, check out our Etsy Shop of the Week, Romantic Threads.
Shopped: Fall is in full force. We've shopped for all things velvet and found affordable and colorful fall clothes from Target. Jael's been on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick, and we want to know if you love or loathe this boot.
Fashioned: This week's episode of Project Runway was a tear jerker, but emotions aside who do you think will make it to fashion week? Speaking of Project Runway and fashion week, do you think Christian Siriano's latest work is living up to his potential?
This week we finished up New York Fashion Week and moved on to London:
- L.A.M.B., Suno, Betsey Johnson (New York)
- Badgley Mishcka, J. Mendel, Marchesa (New York)
- David Koma, Peter Pilotto, Sass & Bide
- Roksanda Ilincic, Meadham Kirchhoff, Christopher Kane
- Paul Smith, Matthew Williamson, Burberry Prorsum
- Giles, Fashion East, Vivienne Westwood Red Label
- House of Holland, Louise Grey, Holly Fulton, Erdem
- Marios Schwab, Basso & Brooke, Johnathan Saunders
- Mary Katranzatou, Mark Fast
- Fashion Fringe