For the budding designer and illustrator:
- Nab a Project Runway Fashion Design and Illustration Studio, ($14.98, Amazon) with fabric swatches, colored pencils, markers and a design book.
- The Project Runway Fashion and Figure Drawing Set, ($15.99, Amazon) comes with a wooden mannequin, colored pencils, sketch pad and guide book to teach budding illustrators the trade.
- For the beginner illustrator, try the Project Runway Fashion Design Sketch Portfolio, ($8.19, Amazon), which comes with stencils to draw fashion and accessories on pages with pre-printed models.
- Get fancy with this Project Runway Fashion Design Projector Kit, ($23.84, Amazon) where young illustrators can use the help of the projector to craft fashion drawings.
- The Project Runway Designer's Activity Book, ($3.99, Amazon) puts "your design skills to the test" and teaches basic fashion terms through games and other challenges.
- The Project Runway Designer's Handbook, ($4.99, Amazon) includes fashion design info, stencils, stickers and a fold-out runway for hours of fashion fun.