Urban Outfitters often sells clothing I like and sometimes I find something I love, but I must confess they're an easy mark for The Horror. They have a rompers category, for crying out loud. (Although, this one's 1940s adorable.) Let's count the things wrong with this tie-dyed jumpsuit:
1. As the title said, for one, it's a jumpsuit.
3. Gathered ankles reminiscent of sweatpants.
4. Does it remind anyone else of 90s overalls?
5. While not everything needs to emphasize the figure, clothing shouldn't eat it either.
6. This is a boob flashing waiting to happen.
Did I miss anything?