- The foot covers come in Large/Plus size for people with size 9 to 12 feet. Sure, it would be nice if these came in each individual size, but most items like this come in "one size fits all" as long as "all" means up to a size 9 or 10.
- The cushions aren't so thick that they effect how my shoes fit. Most insoles are far to thick for my feet to comfortably fit into a shoes. These are a good alternative.
- They're pretty cheap--about $3.50 a pair. This is better than $10 for insoles and they can transfer from shoe to shoe.
- They claim to be ultra low cut, but they come up to high to wear with any of my mary janes or pumps. In fact, I will probably limit these to booties and maybe my black heeled loafers. (For reference I wear a size 11 so I'm not on the lower end of the sizing either. If you wear a 9 expect even less of a "low cut" look).
- The cushioning does not cover from the ball of the foot to the heel. You can to choose based on how you wear the sock. They fit best covering the heel of the foot. The cushioning will continue down the arch and stop short of the ball--a place where more cushion would be nice when wearing high heels. If you wear a size 7 or 8, you may be able to get full coverage from the Large/Plus size.
- The package claims Kushyfoot "massages your feet with every step." They don't.