This horrible math lesson from the "boyfriend jean" at Shopbop involves the following constants and variables:
1. So low-rise, shaving the nethers may be required.
2. We are not fans of the worn before we've worn them look.
3. Stumpifying length. (They unroll, but why, for the love, did they use that as their main image?)
4. While on the topic of styling huhs, did they have to pick similar grey shoes? It's hobo dyed-to-match.
5. $238?!@$$?!! (Now on sale, but still that original price is cra-zay!)
Class, the answer is as follows. Please, show your work.
(Low x Destroyed + Ugly Display) to the power of WTF MONIES! = Fail.