The usual thoughts:
- I hate team challenges
- I hate when they combine unconventional materials with team challenges because I would rather see what they do on their own.
- I hate when they are judged in teams
- I hate that teams happen this early in the season.
- Immunity should not be offered prior to a team challenge.
- I really hate team challenges.
Team Silver (Kristine, Amanda and Korina, pictured below in that order) were the winning team. They were cohesive and sharp. They used materials in interesting ways without be repetitive or showing the safe look three times. The designer who got the returning vote--Amanda--took home the prize. This is a pretty decent outcome though I would have still liked to see how Fade or Sean would have done against her look if things had been separate.
Team Red (Hernan, Sandhya and Carrie, pictured below in that order) were in the bottom. Really, Sandhya sabotaged here, which isn't cool because she had immunity. She wasn't going home, which is why I think there should be no immunity in team challenges. They ended up with three looks that were basically the same. Sandhya was the worst and should have gone home. Overall, they did not fit together. I would have liked to see Hernan go over Carrie. She was mostly trying to survive. Hernan was the mastermind and Sandhya was the problem. However, Carrie got sent home. I'm sad. I would have liked to see more of her.
What did you think of this outcome? Who are you cheering for after this episode?