2. I love the addition of the Tim Gunn save and allowing Tim to sit alongside the judges offering perspective. The show has needed this for a while.
3. Zac Posen is kind of growing on me, but I still miss Michael. Heidi, however, has become a much stronger and more assertive.
4. Bradon was a favorite of mine all season, but I wasn't impressed by his collection or any pieces in it. I'm not sure what went wrong. In fact, I couldn't remember anything from his collection after the show ended. (Click through his collection below).
6. Alexandria surprised me. I didn't care for her designs or personality all season. At the end, I came to like both. Her collection had the most pieces I would probably wear everyday. I liked the glove/pockets and the cool/easy vibe. As for her personality, I think she just isn't terribly aware of how she comes across. She doesn't seem like she intends to be so severe and off-putting. (Click through her collection below).
8. Justin didn't seem like a strong designer at first. Then, he started to show potential right before he got eliminated. I'm glad Tim saved him. His collection wasn't my choice for the win, but it was probably my personal favorite. Not only was his story strong and personal, but he also used technology in a new way with the 3D printer. (Click through his collection below).
9. I watched the reunion episode, and I was thrilled to see Tim Gunn hosting it. He was here for everything so he was also able to call people out when things got emotional.
10. Dom managed to emerge the least emotional and the winner of the season. I loved her collection. She used prints well and experimented this new shapes. I was happy to see that she won. I like it when my favorites win. (Click through her collection below).
12. What were your thoughts on the winner, the final collections and the season?