1. Heidi's line of the night: "That sausage is dangling right in front of your nose right now. Or is it a carrot? I'm German, I like sausages better."
3. Avant Garde challenge! I love the Avant Garde challenges, and I'm thrilled that this one was to be inspired by butterflies.
4. I also really enjoyed this twist to this challenge. The designers had
to choose a loosing look to remix. The most interesting choice was
Justin's who took on the look that got him eliminated before Tim saved
him. It ended up being very emotional for him, and I'm glad he conquered
5. I loved Dom's looks. She was worried about using too many prints, and
Tim set her free to do as she pleased. I'm glad she did it. This is
vibrant and fun. Also, she fixed Jeremy's mumsy look and turned it into something really cool. Dom is headed to fashion week (and she's my frontrunner for the win right now).
6. Bradon took a risk. I really wasn't sure about this white avant
garde. I couldn't decide if it was amazing or too strange. I'm glad the
judges landed on amazing. Also, he chose a losing look form an
unconventional challenge and made it look like that. I'm glad he's on
his way to fashion week. I've been cheering for him all season.
7. Even if some of his picture end up looking really creepy (this is not the only one).
8. Alexandria had a break down this week, which made her seem much less
severe. We also saw that she teaches kids how to sew. I wish she was
better at letting her personality show. She doesn't come across great on
9. Speaking of Alexandria, I didn't really get her looks. I don't see
anything fresh or new here. I haven't seen much that I love form her
this season, yet the judges love her. She isn't out, but she still has
to compete with Helen and Justin for a spot at fashion week.
10. Justin conquered his losing look (right) and did it well. He faced
his failure from this season an got past it. His avant garde look made
an excellent first impression on the runway, but has quite a few flaws
11. Helen can be amazing and she can really flop. I thought last week
was a flop. I worried she would be eliminated. Her avant garde dress is
not new or fabulous or interesting. It was her remix of Kate's losing
look that saved her.
12. I would be happy about the whole "no on is out tonight' thing if it
had involved Kate. I think Alexandria could have gone... a while ago.